Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well, well, well...

today is my 15th birthday! But, to tell you the truth, I still feel like a 5 year old ;)

Ohio-mom called me middle aged *snort* But she agrees, I'm in the prime of my life and feeling and looking GREAT!

Nothing much to post about today really. Ohio-mom is going to make me a beet pulp, hay pellet mash with carrots and apples and maybe some candy canes...Mmmm...peppermint! She says it still seems like yesterday when she was handed a leadrope with a scraggly looking 8, almost 9, year old red pony at the end of it with a "good luck". I don't even think I really knew how to lead at that time either. I didn't know much at all then. Ohio-mom helped me turn into a useful pony though, even though I'd rather just lounge about all day and do nothing. Which are my plans EXACTLY for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment