Thursday, December 17, 2009

So...I wasn't the BEST behaved...

So, yeah. Farrier was here yesterday. But, I was feeling my oats (even though my mom never feeds me any...*snort*). The wind was blowing, the air was crisp and I wanted to play and roll in mud and eat hay! I held it together quite a long time, but that last hoof, I just couldn't contain myself and I sorta had a mini meltdown from all the over stimulating things surrounding me.
Great farrier I have..he stuck with me and talked me down, along with my owner. Finished the last few bits of rasping and I was done.

I must say...my toes look dang nice now!

Nothing much going on today...Ohio mom is a bit down in the dumps today and she's not really hanging out with us much. Gypsy is feeding off of that too and she's acting a bit, sad I guess. So I'm going to go try and cheer up a human and a fellow pony and will post more on this tomorrow. Grieving is something we all do, and I've dealt with it a lot with my pasture-mates and humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment